England Age Groups
The 2021 England Age Group Championships will now take place virtually between 8-15th February.
The competition will include age groups from Under 10 to Under 23.
- Totals will be eligible for qualification to future national competitions
- The results from the competition will be included in the national ranking lists
- The top 3 ranked lifters in each age group and competition English will receive medals in the post
- No limit on the number of entries
- Results from the English Age Group Championships will not be eligible to set new records
The competition will be judged by Licensed Technical Officials to ensure a high standard of officiating and integrity. The England Age Group Championships will remain members-only competitions.
All lifts will be included in the BWL ranking lists to help provide a source of motivation and point of reference for performance for athletes and coaches. Totals will also be eligible for qualification to future events, notwithstanding the uncertain date for returning to physical competitions and the publication of the official National Qualification Totals for 2021.